All kinds of accidents do not happen in the summer – insect bites, heat strokes, trauma, dehydration, burns, and the real tragedy of jellyfish – utopleniya.Vo while swimming or boating in large bodies of water must be very careful. Every year thousands of people die in summer from drowning.
Most susceptible to accidents in the summer, children and elderly people. As a result of accidents on the water, many people receive serious injuries that lead to disability. In the summer, in the era of mass departure of the nature and leave their number increases dramatically.
The most dangerous circumstance, often resulting in a tragedy on the water is drinking during their stay at the beach or by boat. Sports on the water and alcohol – are incompatible, however, few knew about it and remembers.
This is a dangerous combination – stay near the water and alcohol intoxication is the cause of 30 to 50% of drowning cases in adults and 50% of cases of severe injury with damage to the spine of a failed water jumping and diving. Of these injuries about 6.5% – very heavy, accompanied by spinal cord injury and the development of paralysis – irreversible and incurable. But this tragedy can be avoided by showing quite a bit of caution.
In children and adolescents drowning is the second most common cause of death. Dear readers, if you read this article on the site of the Embassy is not medicine, it is borrowed it is incompetent. Their parents must be well aware that small children can drown in very shallow water – in a shallow pool, bath or fountain.
To reduce the likelihood of injury or accident, fitness instructors are always offering to carry out simple safety rules on the water, which significantly reduces the risk of tragic accidents. Please, please, nanihvnimanie and let your deserved summer vacation does not marred.
- On the ever-present danger on the water to remember. Should talk about it with all family members.
- Never leave children unattended near the water or swimming pools.
- During the holiday in the water can be very useful even minimal knowledge of first aid to victims of drowning. After all, it can save man’s life. Artificial respiration and chest compressions are not so difficult.
- As soon as possible and teach children to swim. Even a very small baby learn to float, but of course, with all the precautions.
- Never take alcohol, if you want to swim or play sports on the water. By the well-known saying – drunken reckless, you need to add the word seems to be: a drunken sea seems on his knee, but in fact the water element is very dangerous.
- Always wear life jackets while on ships, boats, motorcycles, etc. Learn how to properly put on, so that in the event of an accident or an accidental fall overboard, even when you’re unconscious, do not drown